- How much will I pay in taxes at the final destination?
Taxes depend on the legislation of each country.
Before making a shipment, always be sure of the customs rules of the destination country.
Please note that charges for services provided do not include customs and naturalization fees if any.
- Is FASTboxUSA only for individuals or can my company also use the services?
The purchase, storage and shipping services offered by FASTboxUSA can be contracted by individuals and legal entities.
- How do I join FASTboxUSA?
To become a customer simply register and if necessary we will contact you requesting some additional information.
The registration is simple and should contain basic information such as: email, first name, last name, billing address, shipping address, telephone, national identity etc.
To register, go to here..
- Is there a registration fee for FASTboxUSA?
There are two ways to use FASTboxUSA services:
Easy Register: In our main page register you just put your name, e-mail and phone number and we will contact you answering your questions about all services that we provided with no registration fee.
Membership Register: Join us with as FASTboxUSA Membership by paying just $ 10.00 monthly fee, which offers a lot of advantages that make our services to you be more comprehensive and less expansive.
Check out the differences between the two types of registration in our services.
- Can FASTboxUSA receive my orders in the United States and ship to my country?
Yes. Our warehouses are located in the United States and we receive orders purchased in the United States and ship from the United States to anywhere that you want to receive.
- When I join FASTboxUSA, what will be my address in the United States?
The FASTboxUSA address is certainly your address in the United States.
In addition: To send your orders safely to our address where you can also store purchases and personal belongings, always, put your name and the customer number that will be provided at the moment when you register as you can see in the examples below which would allow us to identify you at time of the arrival.
ATTN: (YOUR NAME) (Customer Number)
10411 NW 28 Th Suite C – 106
MIAMI- FL 33172
ATTN: JOHN SMITH #123456
10411 NW 28 Th Suite C – 106
MIAMI- FL 33172
- How long will an order take to appear in my account, can I track it?
Every Time one order arrival in our warehouse you can track everything in real time with photos, documents etc. When shipped to the place of destination the shipment can be tracking at all times until its arrival.
- What are forbidden items to send and store?
- What are the ways that I can pay for the services?
There is many ways to pay us for the services:
You can send wire transfers, ACH Credits, Deposit in our account and use your credit card for it. All majors’ credit card companies are accepted.
* The credit card must be the same name as the one on the ”Credit Card Authorization Form”.
- Which currency does FASTboxUSA use to pay for your services?
FASTboxUSA only accepts payments in USD. Make sure your credit card can process transactions in USD.
- Can I buy online in the United States and have it delivered to my FASTboxUSA address?
Yes, your address is our address and you can delivery purchases normally to there, avoiding you to pay some delivery costs.
- What is the delivery time from the shipping request?
There are various ways to ship products and fees may vary according to the time requested for delivery. Internationally it takes, usually, about 7 business days when you use companies specializing in fast deliveries, such as UPS, FEDEX, DHL. For regular deliveries through the Mail (USPS) this takes more time.
Rates may vary because of weight and volume. Contact us and know the available options.
- Can I send my stored items at any time?
Yes, you can request to be sent at any time and the way of sending.
- How much does the storage service cost?
Actually for each kind of service and customer solicitation we have special treats; this may vary according to volume, weight and length of stay. For specific information of your case consult us by email or by phone.
- What address is used when my order is shipped?
FASTboxUSA sends your orders to the address registered as the delivery address. Make sure the billing address and delivery address are correct before requesting the shipment.
- How do I track my order?
After the arrival of your merchandise in our warehouse you can access your dashboard at My account any time to track tracking updates. This service runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Can I use FASTboxUSA’s unattended baggage service to ship my baggage in advance?
No. With unattended luggage service, you only can request to send the luggage after you leave the country. To learn more about this service, please contact our consultants.
- Does FASTboxUSA offer insurance?
Yes, at your request we may insure your goods or products that will be sent to guarantee the reimbursement in the event of a claim (theft, loss, damage to the equipment or product) on the occasion of shipment. If you have any questions about coverage, please contact us.
- How do I request a quote?
Just fill out the form according to the type of service you want and within 24 hours you will receive a response. Select the type of service at services page and fill out the form.
- Can I merge one or more items into a single package?
Yes, just get in touch informing which orders you want to repackage.
- Can I ask FASTboxUSA to make purchases for me?
Yes. We can quote and made purchases for you.
PS: Up to 3 (three) free quotes.
If you do not find the product you want and believe that FASTboxUSA can help you to find a better price, you can use our purchasing service.
The cost of administration for this service is 10% of the value of the product, with a minimum fee of twenty-five dollars whichever is greater. However if you are one of our Members for sure you will have different treatment in the purchase and quotation of products.
- How many packages can I send to my address on FASTboxUSA?
There is no order limit. You can send as many packages as you like, as long as they meet the requirements of each service.